Gold Mining USA Inc Privacy Statement
Last modified: September 26, 2016
Your privacy is important to Gold Mining USA Inc (“GMUI” or “we” or ‘’us’’) as is your trust in OUR products and services. We want you to know that the information you share with us will be treated with care. This Privacy Statement addresses what personal information we collect and how we handle the personal information shared with us.
This Privacy Statement applies to personal information we obtain from and about individuals interacting with GMUI and its websites, products and services. It does not apply to personal information we obtain in our capacity as an employer. This Privacy Statement covers all GMUI controlled subsidiaries and affiliates in the U.S.A. Additionally, mobile applications have separate privacy statements, as described in the Mobile Applications section below.
As you interact with GMUI, there may be opportunities for you to provide us with your information. We may combine information that we receive from the various sources described in this Privacy Statement, including third-party sources, with information you provide and use or share it for the purposes identified below.
The types of information that GM collects about you may include, but are not limited to:
- contact information (such as name, address, city, state and ZIP code, email address and telephone number)
- demographic information (such as age range, marital status and household composition)
- investor information (name, address, phone number and email address)
- stockholder services information (such as account information)
- photographs such as those that you may submit for any purpose in communicating with us.
The information GMUI collects about you will be used:
- to provide products and services
- to maintain relationships
- to operate GMUI websites
- to provide shareholder sand client support and service
- to provide information and product updates
- for research purposes
- for marketing purposes
- to customize and improve communication content
- to comply with legal requirements
GMUI may develop certain mobile applications that you may download to your mobile device “GMUI Applications”). When you download a GMUI Application, there may be an opportunity for you to provide us with or for us to obtain information about yourself. Each GMUI Application will display a separate Privacy Statement that will inform you about how any information shared via the application will be handled and how to decline such use or uninstall the application.
GMUI may share the information it collects about you in the following instances:
- as required by law, such as in conjunction with a subpoena, government inquiry, litigation, dispute resolution or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud or respond to a law enforcement request
- with our services providers who work on our behalf and who do not have an independent right to use the information to which they have access or that we disclose to them
- with our business partners for GMUI marketing activities, business partner marketing activities or both
- with third parties for research and development purposes
- in connection with the sale, transfer or financing of a significant part of a GMUI business or its assets, including any such activities associated with a bankruptcy proceeding
- within GMUI, with our GMUI controlled subsidiaries and affiliates, with GMUI licensees
Apart from the purposes listed above, GM will not share information about you with other third parties for their independent use without your permission.
How to Manage Your Personal Information/Communications Preferences
If you do not want to receive unsolicited marketing communications from US, please email us asking to be removed from those mailing lists.
GMUI uses administrative, technical and physical security to protect the personal information we maintain and to help ensure that it is used according to this Privacy Statement.
GMUI websites may use “cookies” and other tracking technologies to gather information about your visit (such as demographic data, browser type, IP address, pages visited, activities conducted on the page, and the day and time of your visit). Cookies remember user preferences and maximize the performance of our website and services.
Similarly, we may also place Web beacons in our emails to measure the effectiveness of our email campaigns by identifying the individuals who open or act upon an email message, when an email message is opened, how many times an email message is forwarded, the type of software, device, operating system and browser used to deliver the email and any URL accessed through our email message.
To measure site activity, provide a better user experience, and tailor our marketing communications, we or our service providers or business partners may compile information from the cookies, Web beacons or other technologies on our websites. This information may be combined with other information collected online or offline about you, including data provided by third party sources, and may be used or shared for the purposes described in this Privacy Statement. We may also allow third party advertising and personalization partners to use this information to develop personalized content and appropriate advertising based on your visits over time on GMUI web sites and non-GMUI web sites. This information may also be used to evaluate our online advertising and communications campaigns or to tailor other messages to you.
At this time, we do not honor “do no track” signals from a web site browser. However, you may refuse or delete cookies. Please refer to your browser Help instructions to learn more about cookies and other technologies and how to manage their use. If you elect to refuse or delete cookies, you will need to repeat this process if you use another computer, or change browsers. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of a website may be impaired.
GM websites may contain links to third-party sites not controlled by GMUI or covered by this Privacy Statement. We recommend that you check the Privacy Statement of other sites you visit before providing any personal information.
GM websites do not target or knowingly collect any information from children under the age of 13.
Privacy Inquiries and Correcting Your Information
If you have concerns or questions regarding GMUI's privacy practices or this Privacy Statement please do not hesitate to contact us